Sunday, September 23, 2007

World Card Making Day


Saturday October 6th paper crafters around the world will be celebrating World Card Making Day. I love to make cards because it's fun, I love to make cards because it's relaxing. But I also love to make cards because I love to give cards. I think that most people appreciate the hand stamped cards. That is what this day is all about, making cards to share a little bit of happiness. Yes, I am a hopeless optimist. Yes I think sending someone a handstamped card CAN make the world a better place. So in honor of World Card Making Day I'm going to host a Stamp-a-Stack from 10am-noon on Saturday Oct 6th. For $10 you will make 8 cards, 4 your will keep and send to someone you love, 4 I will keep and send to soldiers that are serving overseas. This is a very small and easy way to say a big ThankYou!!. The cards will be a mix of thank you, thanksgiving and Christmas. This is a sample of one of the cards we will be making. My goal is to end 100 cards to soldiers overseas between now and Christmas. . .will you help??

No comments: