Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year


As you can see from the lack of blog posts, I've spent the last several weeks enjoying my family. I've just started working again on projects for January. Tomorrow is the New Catalog party. IF you haven't already RSVPd you can still do that today. I'm also working on projects for classes I'm doing at the Marion County libraries and Broadripple park. I'll be posting pictures and dates for that soon.


One of the projects I've been working on is perfect for the new year. it's a magnetic calendar. I ordered the chipboard coasters, which can be used for many different projects, and I ordered the 2008 calendar from a website called http://www.stamponthis.com/ It's a neat website that has lots of different stuff, and they ship fast!!


The time spent with friends calendar will be one of the projects at tomorrow's party. Hope to see you there.

No comments: