Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stampin' Up! Training Day



This Saturday I get to attend a Stampin' Up! training day put on by other demonstrators in my group. I'm so excited to go and learn from some of the best demo's in the area. We will talk business, have chocolate and of course stamp. I should come home with lots of great ideas at stamping events there is always swapping. this is my swap for the training day, I made 20 of them. I don't know about other demonstrators but I always get nervous when I'm designing my swaps because I know they are going to be judged by my peers. I hope everyone likes them. Training day and other stamping events are just one of the great perks of being a demonstrator. It feels good to love what you do!!

Stamp Sets: Polka Dots and Blossoms (I think that's what it's called), Define Your Life

Paper: Taken with Teal, Apricot appeal, pumpkin pie cardstock

Ink: pumpkin pie, taken with teal

accessories: scalloped punch, circle punches, double rectangle punch, apricot ribbon, white gel pen, paper piercer.

My husband Steve says that the scalloped punch is the most over used tool. I guess I'm using it too much--what do you thing?

No comments: