Monday, January 7, 2008

Neutrals Club

I know in my newsletter I just gave you a teaser of some of the things I was working on, well now here are some details.

The cost of the Neutrals Club is$30. The cost includes tax and shipping.

You will get a sampling of the different neutral 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, neutral ribbon and neutral accessories. See the list below.

6 sheets Whisper White Card Stock
6 sheets Very Vanilla Cardstock
6 sheets Kraft card stock
6 sheets Naturals White
6 sheets Confetti white
1 sheet Shimmery White
6 sheets Naturals Ivory
6 sheets Confetti Cream
4 sheets Glossy White
1 sheet Brushed gold
1 sheet Brushed silver
1 sheet Brushed copper
30 Gold brads
30 Silver brads
2 yards 5/8 inch very vanilla grosgrain ribbon
2yrds Whisper white taffeta ribbon
2yrds Kraft taffeta ribbon
13 Neutral buttons
8 Clear buttons

This is a great way to try out some of the different paper that Stampin' Up! offers.

I need 6 people and I have two already so call or email me if you are interested.

No comments: