Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm all Fired UP!!



After spending the day with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators how could I not be all fired up! I'm so inspired by these wonderful ladies. We have ladies in the group that are going full throttle in their business earning cruise with sales and recruiting and we have other ladies that are happy to make their minimums and get the discount and then we have several that fall somewhere in the middle (like me). We all have different ideas to share and it is so much fun to be around people who love stamping as much as you do!

So I'm inspired and ready for Sale-a-bration. I can't wait to show you some of the awesome projects. Here are a few cards using my favorite Scalloped circle punch, and the set that coordinates with it. Remember you can only get this set for FREE during sale-a-bration. It will not be in the fall/winter catalog.

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_SAB_08.pdf

If you haven't already seen the options for Sale-a-bration here is the link to the catalog. Now is the best time of the year to place orders and book workshops. Call to schedule yours!!

No comments: