Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SWAPS

About 4-6 times a year I swap with fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators. Usually when a new catalog comes out we pick a set and make 4 cards with it. That way we can see different samples using sets that we may not have. It's also great because we all have a different style of stamping. It is through these swaps that I get most of my samples that you all love looking at during workshops. This is one of my swaps using the Happy Heart Day stamp set. I loved this little butterfly. The butterfly in the scalloped circle has dazzling diamonds on it, but it's hard to see in the picture.

Stamp Set: Happy Heart Day
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, very vanilla cardstock
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: blender pen, dazzling diamonds, scalloped punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, chocolate satin ribbon (theater originals)

No comments: