Sunday, March 9, 2008

Friendship Blooms Inspiration Problems

I have had a really difficult time getting inspired to use this set. The flowers are nice, the sentiment is good but, every time I try to use it I don't know what to do. Should the flower be colored in or cut out? How in the world do you line up the swirly thing right? I know most of you are probably thinking, Mandy that's what we usually ask you for. So here you have it my admission to not liking a particular set and being stumped. After spending a total of about 2 hours (on different nights) this is the only card that I'm even remotely satisfied with. And to be honest I don't love it. I think the big flower looks a little weird where I put it.

But if you love it, here's the particulars:
Stamp: Friendship Blooms
Cardstock: mellow moss, purely pomegranate, soft sky, groovy guava
ink: purely pomegranate
accessories: groovy guava ribbon

No comments: