Thursday, March 27, 2008

A challenge for you!!

wild wasabi, pretty in pink, silver brads, scallop and circle punches, paper piercer
old olive, groovy guava, night of navy, old olive poly ribbon, silver brads
Soft sky, chocolate chip, real red, soft sky stitched ribbon

Many of you have new stamps and paper from recent SAB purchases. My challenge is for you to use them!! These three cards all have the same basic design template. You will notice that I used different accents on the cards, and I used both square and rectangular cards, but the template is still basically the same. The template is below. I would like to see what you can make using this template. If you email me a picture of your card I will post it on my blog!



Have fun with the challenge!!

If you like this you should definitely check out the challenges at Splitcoaststampers.com They have different challenges everyday!

No comments: