Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lots of Thoughts the most popular SAB set??

Well according to Stampin' Up! Lots of Thoughts was the most requested stamp set out of the Sale-a-bration catalog this year. According to our little poll, Birthday Whimsy was voted favorite.

Now that it's over I feel a little like I do after planning a big event, a little let down. I was so busy and excited about this special that now that it's over I'm not sure what to do with myself. Thankfully Stampin' UP! has given us two new promotions to help deal with the transition from Sale-a-bration to real life.

The first is for Hostess that have $350 in sales at their workshop, they will be given an additional $25 in free product of their choice. This means if you host a $350 workshop you will receive a level 1 or 2 hostess set for free and $65 in free product of your choice. Isn't that awesome?

The second is the Free Wheelin' promotion, purchase any of the following 6 stamp sets, and you will receive the coordinating Jumbo wheel free! The sets include:

Wonderful You stamp set and free Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel ($33.95)
Life's a Breeze stamp set and free Something Fishy jumbo wheel ($29.95 )
Pun Fun stamp set and free Sweet Stars jumbo wheel ($30.95 )
Year after Year stamp set and free See You Around jumbo wheel ($30.95)
Stitched Exotics stamp set and free It's Beautiful jumbo wheel ($33.95)
Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and free Daisy Dash jumbo wheel ($29.95)

I currently don't have any of these wheels or stamp sets so I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to put on my next order :)

Which do you think I should get?

No comments: