Monday, March 10, 2008

The Joy of Rub-Ons

I know it sounds a little dirty, but I promise this Blog is rated G or at the very least PG.



I've only played with the rub-ons a little, I didn't order them when they first came in the catalog because I thought I didn't "need" them. Well I received a pack of the Sale-a-bration rub-ons and now I'm in love. I especially love the chocolate chip colored ones.

I love one layer cards and this rub-on was perfect, Super quick and Super Easy.


Stamps: none!! SAB rub-ons
Paper: Naturals Ivory
Ink: None!!
Accessories: Chocolate chip poly ribbon




I decide to bump it up a notch for this card. Instead of one layer I used two, with the black rub-ons. I also used the butterfly rub-on on the guava cardstock and cut it out. I then used a dimensional to adhere it to the card, I love the 3-D effect but it's really hard to see in the picture.



Stamps: None
Ink: None
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Black gingham ribbon, rub-ons

No comments: