Sunday, August 24, 2008

Free hand with the coluzzle blade

I'm loving this Happiness Always set. It seems to be the one that I grab when I can't seem to get inspired. On this card I used my coluzzle blade to cut a curve free hand. I tried to do it with scissors first but it just didn't give the look I wanted so I did it with the coluzzle blade and I think I like it. The card base is Kiwi Kiss, then I put a strip up more mustard on the edge of the inside of the card so you can see it from the front. The leaves in the background were stamped with Kiwi Kiss. The butterflies were stamped with more mustard first then the detail layer was stamped with Tangerine Tango. The sentiment is from the occasions hostess set (I don't love the images in that set, but the words are great) and is stamped in Kiwi Kiss.

No comments: