Monday, August 25, 2008

Wow Flowers Class

Here is a picture of the purse and four cards that we will be making at the Wow Flowers Class! this set will make a great gift for yourself or someone else!

September 19th 10am and 6:30pm
Cost $15
RSVP with Payment by September 10th

this is a close up of the purse it's self!

Over the next couple days I'll post pictures of each card. At this class you will get to play with many different products including the crop-o-dile, jumbo eyelets, 10 different punches, rhinestone brads and the new in colors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you mind sharing the dementions of the box in a bag you made? I have made other sizes but I haven't been able to make one big enough to fit card in yet and I was wondering if you would mind sharing that! Thanks in advance!!
Nicole
nicolet380@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

Nicole, I got the dementions from Andreawalford's website here is the link

http://andreawalford.com/?p=665

she's got some amazing things.