Wednesday, August 13, 2008

some of the in colors this year are bright


I'm not Bold Bright's number one fan, and when I first saw some of the new in colors for the next year I immediately thought "Bold Brights, I'll never use them." Well, never say never. These three colors; pacific point, tangerine tango and riding hood red are vibrant but they have deeper hues than a lot of the bold brights colors. There is not another color I can compare pacific point to. I think it's a perfect boy color. any way I guess it doesn't hurt to try new things even if you don't think you'll like it. As it turns out I do like bright colors.
Stamp: Happiness Always, occasions (both hostess sets)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Riding hood Red
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Riding hood red
Accessories: Small and large oval punch

No comments: