Monday, August 11, 2008

Heard from the Heart

Stamps: heard from the heart
Ink: pacific point and baha breeze
Cardstock: whisper white, pacific point

Stamps: heard from the heart, sock monkey

Ink: Tangerine tango, chocolate chip

Cardstock: tangerine tango, whisper white, chocolate chip

Accessories: 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, scalloped circle punch, blender pens

Well I think most of you know how much I love simple one layer cards. Sometimes the stamps are just enough. Although neither of these officially fall into the category of one layer, they are close. I added a layer of Pacific point cardstock behind the card on top. I love the Pacific point color. It's not like any other color stampin' up offers.

On the second card I did make the cupcake pop by using my favorite punches and stampin' dimensional. I colored the cupcake by dipping my blender pen into the ink and coloring like a marker.

Both of these cards are very easy to make--I hope you will try.

No comments: