Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scalloped Edge Punch Ric Rac--and a childhood memory

Okay so the card is not my favorite but I wanted to show it anyway because I used the scalloped edge punch to create this paper ric rac. I love ric rac, it makes me think of the great clothes my granny used to make for me when I was little. My favorite was an orange, green and pink plaid shirt with green ric rac along the edge of the shirt. It really shouldn't even be called a shirt because it was just a piece of fabric shaped like a trapezoid and that tied around my neck and behind my back. Pretty saucy for a six year old now that I think about it. But I loved that shirt. Okay so the card isn't that great but it brought back a great childhood memory and uses lots of new stuff so it was worth posting!

Stamp Set: Occasions
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: scalloped edge punch, scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 3/4 circle punch, dimensionals

No comments: