Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Thank You Cards

snow swirled, sincere salutations
Bordering blue, baja breeze and pacific point Ink
Bordering blue and Whisper White cardstock
dazzling diamonds (looks much better in real life)
Lovely as a tree and Sincere Salutations
Handsome Hunter Ink
Sahara Sand, Handsome Hunter and Very vanilla Cardstock
Dazzling Diamonds and Hunter Ribbon and Large oval punch

Merry & Bright
Black Ink, Certainly Celery and Real Red Markers
Confetti White, Real Red and Certainly Celery Cardstock
Wide Red Ribbon, Circle punches and Scalloped Circle punch
(this card is 4inx 4in and fits in a standard envelope)


I told you I was working on thank you cards, well I got them done. When I do Christmas Thank yous I do them just like a Christmas card but with a Thank you sentiment. The snowflake card I cased from myself, changed the colors and the sentiment. A few of you made this card at a Christmas Stamp-a-stack in purple.
The middle card that uses Lovely as a tree was very fun. I've been wanting this set forever and I won it in a drawing that my up-up-up line has. All the demonstrators under her can send her samples of cards and then she does a drawing each month for $75 in free product!! I try to submit every month and I've been lucky enough to win several times. I usually try to pick something that I want, but wouldn't normally buy. That's how I got my crop-o-dile that I'm now in love with. This time I went with things that I needed, but the one fun thing was the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.
The last card couldn't be cuter or easier. I love the snowman from Merry & Bright. It's retiring this year, I Will miss him!!

No comments: