Friday, January 23, 2009

Eye Pleasing Sweet Stems


Eye Pleasing, that's how my husband Steve described this card. I made several cards with this set and had them all laid out. Steve didn't like most of the, but he did say that this one was eye pleasing. The paper I used is a level one hostess set from the last catalog. There is a new paper pack for level one in the current catalog but the colors are more spring like! I also used the level one hostess set called Best Yet from the last catalog. In the current catalog there is a new sentiment set that I like. I can't wait to get it!!
Stamp Sets: Sweet Stems, Best Yet
Colors: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, confetti white, basic black
Accessories: Markers, Square scalloped punch, designer prints paper, kraft satin ribbon

No comments: