Monday, January 19, 2009

New Catalog Begins Today!!


I'm so excited about this catalog. There are several stamp sets that I just fell in love with, and the new pattern paper is to die for. I can't wait to share it with you. The card today uses one of the new sets called sweet stems. It is a set of 4 flowers that can be easily be colored using markers, watercolors or pastels. Pair this set with a simple sentiment set and you have a great starter kit. On the card today I used some new paper called raspberry tart, it's beautiful with rose red, pretty in pink and kiwi kiss!!
I still haven't cut all the material for tomorrow's New Catalog Debut so if you want to come and see of the new stuff in person and get your hands on the catalog call or email me today. This is a free event. Tuesday at 6:30!
If you are one of the many people who have been coming to my classes over the last few years you have also witnessed the remodeling of my dining room. Well it is getting very close. The plaster is complete (my incredible husband replastered the walls, ceiling and made the crown molding himself). We painted and hung lights this weekend. I can actually list what we have left to do. build and install the bookcases, make and install the trim and refinish the floor. Below is a picture but it doesn't do it justice. Another perk of coming tomorrow is you get to ooh and ahh over my dining room (actually we are calling it the dining library)

Hope to see you tomorrow!!

No comments: