Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things


Okay all Christmas decorations are down (except for the two snowmen that I left in the kid's bathroom and the dish towels that were in the laundry when I put away the decorations). All Christmas presents are basically put away. I still have to make and write thank you notes. I hope to have that done by the end of the week. I have a mountain of laundry that has been neglected because I was too busy playing cool games like mouse trap, mancala and the High School Musical DVD game (I know you are jealous). Anyway I don't think I'll be doing much stamping until the weekend so to tide you over I'll be posting some samples from the Stampin' Up! website using some of my favorite retiring sets. Today's card is a sample of Bronc Buster--a great boy stamp set!


Stampin' UP! is also doing an INVENTORY BLOW OUT SALE. For a complete list of retiring stamps and accessories and the inventory sale check out my Stampin' UP! website.


No comments: