Monday, January 12, 2009

Pockette Sillouette Birthday Cards

I've been using my white embossing powder quite a bit recently. I love the way the white pops on the bold colors. I still don't have my big shot, I plan on it being on my first order of the new catalog. I wanted to wait and see what new dies Stampin' UP is coming out with. I've been hearing lots of buzz from the Leadership training that's going on in Florida. I can't wait until I get my hands on the new catalog.

Oh, sorry I got so excited I got off track. when I was stamping with some friends I used the big shot and cut several pieces and put the in my scrap basket and so I thought I would use them today. The first card uses the top note die, and the second card uses the scalloped circle. The square is one of Stampin' UP's punches.

I used the sentiment from Full of life , honestly after going thru all my current stamp sets it's one of the only birthday sentiments I have that is current. I think I need to put a new Birthday stamp set on my wish list.

I love this last card because it's so simple and beautiful. I stamped happy birthday inside. and the red cardstock is popped up on dimensional.


No comments: