Friday, January 30, 2009

More Samples from Training Day--Decor Elements

Okay, I'll admit that I haven't done anything with the new decor elements. I haven't even used the free flower that Stampin' UP! sent all the demonstrators. Mainly because I didn't know what to do with it. I kept telling myself that after my room was done then I would put something up. But here are two samples from training day that made me realize. . .it doesn't have to go on the wall!!! Duh Mandy.


This is a beautiful shadow box, the word faith is on the outside of the glass, it's stunning!

I love this! The decor element is on a 12 x 12 tile and sitting on an easel. What a perfect gift!
One thing I have learned about training day over the last few years is that I always come away with a wish list! I will definitely be ordering something from the decor elements catalog. You can see it on the side of my blog just click it to download.

No comments: